"Why not take lil metal bottlecaps and nail them to your living room floor...to give you the impression that you are walking upon lil metal bottle caps" ~ Davy Jones

Yeah, from the Monkees episode: Monkees A La Mode. I have referenced this quote before because it cracks me up. Yet, I see things that are suggested for real that sound just as dumb. Take this silly catalog I got in the mail today. They want me to nail what to my wall?

Giant ampersand signs to hang on wall $49

They also had a bureau with a sign that said bureau. They talked about how cool Parisian cafe dishes are because they are timeless and white and simple then offer for your consideration a set of white dishes that say Cafe on them and underneath Cafe say established in 1986. What the hell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home