All New

So my new cubicle in the newly painted and remodeled office is pretty cool. That whole cubicle wall height controversy/panic (teehee) gave way to walls that were the same size as the old ones and lucky me, I got even taller cubicle walls than I had before. I dig how grey they are but most don't. The office is white and grey with a grey blue accent wall and grey cubicles but eh, I still have late 60's early 70's orange and green chairs. Everyone has pretty colorful stuff so it all even out.

New bathroom: Finally remodeled! Before and after photos coming soon. We were able to save the 1930's tile but the tub had to go and the new one is quite nice. Found out the weird closet space above the shower was held up with 4 nails and was not originally part of the house. That is now gone.

Re-NEWED interest in Velvet Goldmine, I could watch it over and over, it's so pretty to look at.

Re-NEWED interest in procuring an SX-70 but I think this is once again shortlived as they are still not easy to come by in working condition and didn't I swear off Ebay on this blog a few posts ago? Yes, I did and sticking to it so. Poop.

New habit: Eating icebox pies at The Frisco! They relocate 4/2008 so if you like that location take it in while you can.

I don't get this whole new interest in Vincente Fernandez that has been going around. Grew up with his music and movies but it's weird that all of a sudden he is the icon du jour in the hipster circles.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home