Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

The 1978 musical where Frampton plays Billy Shears. I saw this for the first time when it ran with commercials on some televison station TBS or WGN for sure, it was 1982 or so, and never saw it again until recently. Yeah, I love it. Although, Frampton sort of bugged me as a kid. I wanted to punch his face in after watching for only a few minutes. But , eh, you mellow with age and I could only muster up a cringe this time around.

I remember being somewhat confused when I saw it the first time. I thought the Beatles were in it and watched the whole thing thinking they would make an appearance at some point. I didn't like it at all when I saw it the first time. Yeah, I really enjoyed it this time around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home