More Minutiae

The last few days have been blissful. I dig cold, grey, gloomy days. I love listening to Scott Walker, The Velvet Underground and Lou Reed on days like these. Patterns begin to emerge: we play more John Lennon around this time of year and listen to more early Stones than usual.

Speaking of music, didn't have to ponder adding Brian Setzer's Wolfgang's Night Out on my list of cds to check out.

We watched Psycho Beach Party and I ended up liking it more than I thought, teehee.

I was pondering those trapeze dresses, so uber Mia Farrow circa 67 but uh...us hour glass figured girls look more less disastrous in them. No thanks. I need fitted. They are tres cute though so if you have a Mary Quant ready body, yay you and yes, I am bit jealous, but Stop Staring's design make me feel so much better, as does anything with a defined waistline. I do love seeing them around though, I think they are tres chic and elegant and can be worn anywhere.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home