Harold and Maude-First official soundtrack release!




















So waiting for me, at my door, this afternoon was the Harold and Maude soundtrack LP.
I just ordered it on Monday! It's been officially released for the first time in the US. On marbled vinyl no less. It comes with a cool press kit: 36 page book with Harold and Maude movie poster and a Cat Stevens poster.
Also included was a cute bubblegum pink 7 incher. Happiness.

Track Listing
Side A:
1. "Don't Be Shy"
2. "On The Road To Find Out"
3. "I Wish, I Wish"
4. "Miles From Nowhere"
5. "Tea for the Tillerman"
6. "I Think I See The Light"

Side B:1. "Where Do The Children Play?"
2. "If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out"
3. "If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out (banjo version)" - (previously unreleased)
4. "Trouble"
5. "Don't Be Shy (alternate version)" - (previously unreleased)
6. "If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out (instrumental version)" - (previously unreleased)

Bonus 7" single: A: "Don't Be Shy (demo version)" - (previously unreleased)
B: "If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out (alternate version)" - (previously unreleased)