Du Jour

September has not been good to the people around me. I'm up after my work-week bedtime hoping that everyone lands on their feet, get's better soon or is just able to worry a little bit less.

I mostly hit the shopping sites since I really haven't time to do that in awhile. I was surprised and delighted that Urban Outfitters had these items up for purchase:


Everything you need for a retro corner in your house. They also sell an Olivetti typewriter, for those who want more analog in their lives.
Vermont Country Store also sells these. Bring back the click-click-zip, first ask your roommate...

It's time I get to bed, it's already tomorrow. I remember old fashion window shopping downtown with my mom. The stores closed at 6 or 7pm and it would be 9ish but would feel so much later than that. Maybe a couple or a family across the street peering into the appliance store... Now I just "window" shop online. I miss the cool night breeze and being ten again but otherwise...the mind wanders to nice places just the same.

Labels: