The Impossible became Possible!



The Impossible Project is a success!!!!!!!!!!! This changes my Christmas wishlist completely.


Dear Santa,
Since I didn't ask for anything last Chrismas (or the Christmas before that) I thought I'd throw in my make-up gift request. Let's cut to the chase....I would like a pair of black Riedell Zones in a size 7. I would also like the SX-70 Original Celebration Edition kit. Should I find these under my tree on Christmas morning, you won't be hearing from me for a few years. That is how ubermegaawesome these gifts are. I also promise I won't bug you about a wallaby or spider monkey ever again.
XO, Tera

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Parisa said...

i'm crossing my fingers for you t!
xo p

Thursday, October 15, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home