Today is a little ghoul's birthday!



I began this project on Sunday for Cecil. It was a strange few hours getting started. I haven't embroidered anything in almost twenty years or so. It was a nice and warm day but  heavy clouds would pass over making everything significantly cooler. The sun and clouds kept cutting in and out. I wanted to reach for my hoodie but the sun would appear again making it much to hot for that sort of thing. Had me feeling a bit out of sorts.

We finally got the Paqui pumpkin tortillas and I'm not that impressed. They have the tiniest hint of a pumpkin and spice flavor. Not enough to make it go over, just enough to make it taste strange. Everyone swears they are so yummy. I thought they'd be dreamy. Nope.

I won a cookbook by Monica Bhide called Modern Spice! Thank you globalfoodie.com! I no longer say I never win anyhting, teehee.
So Kaz and I have made it to twelve adult skate nights, more or less. Yay! We plan on more. It's been so much fun and we have greatly improved since that first night around the rink.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home