Champagne Hour

We popped open a bottle of champagne this afternoon for no particular reason and sat down to finger sandwiches, goat brie and Spanish membrillo. I love membrillo it is so yummy and I really could devour the entire 12 oz all by myself.

Today reminded  me of a time we stayed home from work back when we had just started dating. William used to pick me up at my apartment and we'd drive into work together. One morning he picked me up and we went to his house where he had a wonderful brunch set up. There was champagne and cheeses, crackers, breads and fruit. I called into work and said I was taking a vacation day.

Every now and then he'll bring out the champagne for no particular reason. I love that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home