Yard things

We have a few weeks before the start of Spring but already I am excited and looking forward to yard work, new plants and starting up the garden again. Looking forward to mornings spent in a hammock and afternoons spent sipping on mint and hibiscus tea.


























We may have lost a lot of plants this winter and who knows what sort of freak freezes might be in store for March. With so many wonderful nurseries in the area, I console myself with the thought of weekend buying trips and opportunities for new plantings and designs.

We watched In a Lonely Place last night and I couldn't help but notice the little pots of plants in the background. Not only did I want one of those vintage, Spanish style California cottages but some of those little plants in terra cotta pots around the place. The latter is completely attainable.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Francesca said...

It is indeed an attainable dream - and I love terracotta pots!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home