Baltimore

We have managed to locate antique stores, record stores and flea markets, have enjoyed dining at Indian, Nepalese and Ethiopian restaurants and stumbled upon one of the best street festivals I've been too in October, here in Baltimore. 

The familiar sound of seagulls still manage to catch me by surprise every now and then. I am getting more and more use to seeing them flying about. I forget that we are near water. When we have been in the older part of the city and passed the harbor, it is easy to imagine Baltimore as a quaint seaport with cobblestone streets and taverns.

The changing colors of the leaves paired with cloudy, crisp mornings have me looking forward to the holiday season. It feels like the festivities began weeks ago though. 








Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger nadine paduart said...

just happened to notice you posted!
hi-yah. so happy to read you are taking it all in, and enjoying the scenery. prepare for winter, i'd say, if my intuition serves me right.
till soon, X
n♥

Saturday, October 22, 2011  
Blogger Nichole said...

the only vision i have of baltimore is john waters'. that alone made me want to visit the city, and these cute snapshots make me want to visit it more, especially when the street fair is going on.

Saturday, October 22, 2011  
Blogger Tera said...

I LOVE JOhn Waters, yes you can really see the sights from his films. Some still have that 70's feel! My camera broke down when we arrived so our visit to the John Waters part of town was not recorded. Have to return!

Saturday, October 22, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home