May, Supermoon, Babymoon

I really love this tiny, colorful blanket made just for Anna Maria by my special friend, far away.  The colors make me happy and I am thrilled to be able to use it.  Today it reminded me of flowers, May Day and Cinco de Mayo.





































We've been babymooning for over a week now.  It has been all and all blissful with each day being Valentine's Day, my birthday and Mother's Day combined. I have been eating yummy, nutritious meals lovingly prepared for me by my husband. Food made the baby and continues through the breastfeeding stage.  When I see her perfect lil face I think of all the organic apples, pears, cherries, berries, broccoli, kale, juiced carrot and beet juice, yogurt, goat milk and eggs I consumed for nine months.  All those trips to grocery stores, in several states, searching for gluten free foods and fresh produce. Our Champion juicer has been by far the best purchase ever, next to our Toms.

We are happily captivated with our little girl's every move. I wish we could forever be on maternity leave but soon, we will be back on the road. Still hard to believe that we will embark on adventures as a family of three from now on.

What of the supermoon? The giant, fiery globe in the sky tonight harked back to a rather large moon last March.  There was something urgent about that moon, I made it my own and sat for hours outside waiting for it. Once it appeared, I sat under it and did some serious thinking.  I look back at that moon as being the one that ushered in the change that has resulted in Anna Maria. This big, bright moon tonight belongs to Anna Maria, I give it to her.

5 Comments:

Blogger nadine paduart said...

you're a good mum, in every vein.
you are poetry to your lil family.
happy with this lovely image!
n♥

Sunday, May 06, 2012  
Anonymous Francesca said...

love her name. :)

Sunday, May 06, 2012  
Blogger Tera said...

Thank you, both <3

Sunday, May 06, 2012  
Blogger Nichole said...

babies! they are suddenly fascinating to me. i have so little experience with them. your babymoon sounds lovely. i wish we had longer maternity leaves, i really do.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012  
Blogger The Curious Holts said...

Anna Maria...gorgeous. She's perfect and lovely and everything that is good and right in the world. I can't wait to meet her!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thursday, August 09, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home