Six months along...Part ll

My husband is a strong and silent type. He can be stoic until you bring up records or babies and then you will find a face that truly reminds you of a young Santa Claus.  His smile, his eyes, his voice,  genuine kindness. While he may not, literally, make mountains move, he moves me. When I think I can't, this beautiful soul inspires and drives me. What he doesn't know, is when I look at him, I hear Carpenters love songs.

Recently, as I was going over the photos of these past six months, I noticed something happening. Throughout the photos I spotted an evolution, more of a metamorphisis. I see my husband becoming a dad.



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger nadine paduart said...

:)))
and well done for noticing too...
ha.
n♥

Saturday, November 03, 2012  
Blogger moonshinejunkyard said...

he seems confident and proud, the perfect papa. it is a wild ride parenting a baby. you aren't sure how anyone else feels about it, not a hundred percent, not even your own partner. but then you watch them with the baby and your heart swoons because you know you are so TOGETHER. it's a beautiful thing to share such love for one little tiny person.

Sunday, November 11, 2012  
Blogger Christine Lu said...

it's one of the sweetest things to observe!

Friday, January 04, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home