March Surprise

What is it about March? The universe pitches me curve balls in March... I have always welcomed these changes though. Yes, at first it hurts to be thrown into the raging tide of change, beaten black and blue, then suddenly, calm waters.  The soul at peace, the spirit lifted. I have taken on March Surprise in the past but this time I feel so much more at ease, so relieved that there is a March Surprise and a bit excited about it all.

I cannot help but think that this time it is different because I have my tough, little Taurean by my side.  This happy little girl keeps me singing and laughing, she demands it. It's going to be a unique journey with this awesome little person. We are surfing it this time, going home is such a ride but not a low and lonely ride for these two.

1 Comments:

Blogger moonshinejunkyard said...

i hope all is well. you and your baby are so beautiful together. you just belong.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home