Min.U.Tia.E

We enjoyed four full days of Family Day, much cupcake eating, antique and thrift store browsing, flea market shopping, marathon Freaks and Geeks watching and sushi eating went on. Our Guy works ten, sometimes,  twelve hour days, six days a week. Having two free days in a row is a treat, four was downright luxurious for us all.

Now that August is a year old,  my record hunting has just started up again.  She seems to enjoy the activity and  allows me enough time to search through three bins or so before becoming fussy that we have stopped walking around. I find myself returning to lounge and jazz.

I wasted seven prints using my Lomo Instant Diana camera but now that I know it cannot be used indoors no matter how much  light you have going on, it's been a favorite camera to take outside. Spring has finally arrived in Oklahoma, no more 32 and below I hope.

The bright blues and greens outside coupled with the images in August's board books have me wanting to paint again. I have not painted since I did these, a few years ago. I have come to like them more and more, at the time I loathed them.






3 Comments:

Blogger moonshinejunkyard said...

i think these are wise and dreamy and beautiful. i can't wait to see what you drum up this spring with your new inspirations. and happy record hunting! i bet you find some good dusty old vinyl in oklahoma :)

Wednesday, May 01, 2013  
Blogger Tera said...

Thank you!!!!! We have found some goodies xo

Friday, May 10, 2013  
Blogger nadine paduart said...

it's funny how moods change, and perhaps more significant even, how we can always only be whom we are. (please excuse the grammatical blurs on this phrase construction.)

writing, ànd painting.
lady?
high time!
n♥

Tuesday, May 21, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home