groupings, placement, messes


























I truly enjoying turning a corner of the house and finding what little hands have done. These fresh configurations, arrangements, compositions, little installations, scenarios appear unexpectedly and make me so happy. I photograph them because they last but an instant and I want to keep them. Before we pick up the room I scan it over to see what all has gone on there. A mess is not simply a mess. I find all sorts of surprises that make me smile or laugh. I don't expect others to see what I see through my Mommy eyes, I just enjoy them tremendously.

























2 Comments:

Blogger nadine paduart said...

great mementoes for later on, when the mind plays tricks on our behaviour. and on our memories. and therefor, a cycle! :))). n♥

Sunday, September 07, 2014  
Anonymous Karen Fraser said...

love these photos of what you found. August is a natural organizer? I Mom had a note in my baby book about me organizing things. I wonder if it's a phase kids go through? I value organization but alas I have too much STUFF.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home